Saturday, June 27, 2009

please don't stop the music

RIP MJ

I know I'm a day late but it's still quite surreal and sad.
I remember attending his concert in Melbourne way back when I was 10, whispering and waiting with bated breath, my head filled with phrases like "I will remember this day forever".

It was weird how a few weeks ago a couple of my friends and I were just talking about how a great performer MJ was, and how awesome it would be to one day point out to our kids that, 'that old guy there has been the King of Pop since I was your age'.

One thing's for sure, Michael Jackson's music, charisma, talent and skilful innovation in dance will be immortalized.

2 comments:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Love MJ forever!
I love your word 'immortalized'