Have been doing quite a bit since I got back to Melbourne.
Not quite a bit of the things I SHOULD be doing though.
I need to whip myself into shape and set my priorities straight before I fall helter skelter into yet another Gwenda way of rushing through things, panicking and regretting this semester.
When all I want to do is just sit in the sun and do and think about absolutely nothing.
But one thing's for sure-
A little too much fun lies ahead.
I got it from my mama. I absolutely love it and it only cost RM25. =( Ok now I miss my mom. ignore the nose/pose.

with my beloved tantan at St Kilda.
OK uploading photos from my iphone to picasa's online web album freaked me out because I did not realise that it was able to map out the exact location where each photo was taken without me even divulging any information whatsoever.
A map just popped out of the sidebar stating "Photo Locations" pinpointing EXACTLY WHERE I TOOK THEM.
So that scare kept me occupied most of today.
my brother very nonchalantly told me that it was because of the GPS BUT HOW FREAKY IS THIS?
they know where we areeeeeee.
apparently alot of Nikons have this now too.
Photographers can run but they cnanot hide muahahahahahahha.
I'm sorry please allow me to be a bit frivolous before I officially start my classes tomorrow.
eventhough everybody starts today sniggersniggersnigger I have Mondays and Fridays off sniggersnigger.
For now.


toohey burgers.


hahaha. I miss u guys

No comments:
Post a Comment