Thursday, March 5, 2009

sigh

can I just wallow then curl up into a ball and die like the dead moth on my bedroom floor. It looks comfortable.


I swear...

This shit only ever happens to me.

A far cry from when I was jumping up and down in unison with the crowd as we all screamed along to NERD. With "Pharrrellll Williams is freaking hot" scrolling across my brain.

Then I had to show up for the GMAT bright and chirpy this morning albeit nervous only to find that I had to make a mad dash home, grab my passport, and head back to the Melbourne School of Business in the span of 15 mins. Before they locked me out electronically and I wouldn't be able to sit for $250 exam.

Why did I ever think my driver's license was sufficient?

as if oversleeping and missing my initially scheduled LSATS wasn't enough.

No comments: