Wednesday, June 2, 2010

colors seem to fade

If I feel this way, it means that I'm taking it the wrong way.
I cannot help the way I feel especially when it comes to anger. Love or lust, I can suppress, but anger is an entirely different picture altogether. Is that a bad thing?

I cannot wait to get out of here to retrieve that little bit of competence that I have left. I don't need anyone asking me what I want over and over and I don't want to have to repeat myself, stating again and again that I don't know what I want. It becomes a chicken-and-egg cycle where I understand that I have to find out what I want, but I do not know what I want. I know everyone cares about me and wants what's best for me but I am not a child. Don't speak to me like I am one and it's not fair to say that I have not gone out of my way or gone beyond my comfort zone just because I am falling apart now. I don't need your advice I just need you to listen.

Will I ever find that one person who gives me the responses that I anticipate, who says the right things, at the right time and makes me feel like everything is alright rather than make me feel perturbed?

I cannot wait to get out of here. So gather whatever pieces left of myself and just carry on.

Just because I choose collectivism over individualism does not mean that I will regret giving assistance rather than swallowing it whole alone.

No comments: