
I know ppl are still berpuasa-ing. But with raya around the corner and regaling tales of my sister's hungry customers (apparently the food for the Buka Puasa buffet disappears in 15 mins. I don't blame them poor souls), it's got me hankering for home food. =(
I've never particularly had orgasmic cravings towards satay, asam pedas, puluts and the like. But after fooling around with cooking and stuff I've discovered a newfound appreciation towards the diverse yummomosity that Malaysian food has. There are base ingredients, but in varying amounts the dish changes drastically. all this last minute essay writing is making my brain go down the drain. or better put, I think with my stomach now. goodbye skinny jeans that once actually looked skinny on me. I've stretched you beyond recognition.
you are now unintentional boyfriend jeans.
more diversions to serve my gluttony taken off this website called www.rasamalaysia.com



sedapnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
someone kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm supposed to be working on not 1 but 2 essayss!!!!!!!!!!
food porn. that's what it is. wtthefff is wrong with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment