Sunday, September 14, 2008

finders keepers schmeepers

I LOST MY PHONE!!! AT A CLUB!! (after a streak of NEVER EVER EVER having lost a phone)

........THEN I GOT IT BACK!!! while i was on the phone with a really nice 3 care personnel who WhooOOped along with me when I told him mid-conversation, "HEY!!!! SOMEONE CALLED AND SAID THEY FOUND MY PHONE!!!"

I thank my lucky stars this time round and I know that I might not be so lucky next time. *knock on wood*

OH GOD BLESS YOU, HONEST CLUBBER. I still cant get over the fact that I got over my phone. Or that I scarfed down so much carbs last night. potatoes potatoes potatoes. and bread. and bread.





.....now I am very worried about my assignments.


Will there ever be a day where my brain just goes into overdrive and everything just gets DONE like it's supposed to? and when things don't get LOST or FORGOTTEN. I am senile to the nth degree and I don't want to think about what it would be like when I hit 80.

No comments: