Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Premo-emo-ammunition

This has been a very strange week for me.

First of all, I fell sick with a mutated flu virus with snowballed into a God knows what it was but felt like I was near Hell kinda fever + flu Oh God kill me now-itis.

And I woke up from it all with a slight sniffle and a cough feeling like time had lapsed for years. Like Rip Van Winkle who slept for 100 years and woke up and everything around him had changed. Yeah I feel exactly like that I don't know why.

I have not learned to be appreciative of stagnant non-change and suddenly I feel like things are about to take a nasty about-turn. Call it a premonition of sorts but I can't seem to shake this feeling.

I have been sleepwalking while my semester passes me by, while my brain should be active and sponge-like, I have been handing up less than mediocre schoolwork, and all this while my second last semester is creeping by and I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life.

I want to grab the world by the balls and scream "Listen to me!!!" but then, listen to me say what? watch me do.... what?

Oh help I don't want to shrivel into non-existence and listen to obligatory sweet nothings that turn around and focus on Playstation 3 and all that is worthy that is me turns into dependent mush.

No comments: