
I am a wimp.
Hi, my name's Gwenda and I'll be your doormat this evening. Feel free to trample all over me, use me and abuse me to your heart's content. Also, while you're at it, feel free to leave me hanging until there is a need for or the appearance of an offer that benefits you.
Have a nice day!
Must I be nice about this? I'm sick of being angry. It's pathetic how my anger just dissolves once the person apologizes and gives a reason (or even an excuse! even any BULLSHIT excuse would do!).
I am a WIMP.
Why didn't I just start walloping people back when I was the Prime Fat Kid? Could have justified a bit of the strength in the given size.
2 comments:
"Could have justified a bit of the strength in the given size." <---LOL
im a big time wimp too. i broke into tears while trying to resolve an argument last night...think anime-like fountain tears. haha, not that dramatic lah, of coz :P
hope u're feeling better abt urself now! ;)
aww. but that's ADORABLE in your case hong yi! LOL
yes I have come to terms with my wimpiness =) albeit a bit dejectedly.
I hope ur having an awesome time with your family back in kk!! eat more tarap for me!
Post a Comment