People are perfect when taken in small doses.
Let's just keep it that way, shall we?
As the clock ticks, I hear a whisper in my ear, urging, 'Life awaits!'
but as with everything, the world is your platter only when you have the money to spare.
A make-do job to support a dream life? Or does a dream life exist only when you have the dream career?
Being the Prime arts student, I can sort of understand why people prefer to be temps, to be just getting by without stressing themselves out and be able to just survive with the income from whatever dog-walking, waitressing job they have. And some of these people happily do this throughout their lives. Rather than melting into a sea of faceless, grey suits with places to go, clients to see, a social life to juggle and a repetitive nine to five to face.
Happiness is important, but not secure? Suffer a little in the beginning to secure a solid future?
I've never been one to like melting in or blending in, since everything has a pattern, but I find myself compromising and consigning a little more each day, doing and caring about things that do not really matter.
I don't want to be another loop in the chain. =(
Building an Audience on YouTube
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment