maybe I was bored. or maybe there just happened to be a pair of scissors lying on the kitchenette glinting dangerously.
maybe I was tired of them telling me about things I could never have.
so i thought I would just take matters into my own hands.
I didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would.
If i do say so myself.
so, to the hairstylist who told me that blunt straight cut bangs are not for me because my large nose will be emphasized,
thanks. but no thanks.
LET IT BE EMPHASIZED
it's never done a good job of shying away to begin with.

3 comments:
yer....
cute +pretty yet beautiful for your new look..=P
especially the first pic!!!
when r u coming back?suppose to be this month as I recalled...
Cute la beb! =)
meitzeu: aw thanks...Yeap I'm coming back in two weeks!!
Sha: AloAlo...it's a bit senget though but I cant be effed to fix it. WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN?
Post a Comment