sometimes I wish my thoughts ran along more simple or readable lines, rather than in a flurry of perverse ambiguity. Fluttering irrationally to the point where I myself can't keep track of main points or purposes.
which explains why I'm so inarticulate.
which explains why I should just stick to a bloody journal rather than a blog that, instead of whimsically highlighting and updating friends of key points of my daily doings, contains nonsensical, roundabout ramblings and rubbish.
but at the end of the day this is for myself anyway. =)
I haven't been up to much since I left down under, but it feels like I've been doing heaps. i.e. being the nanny/referee/punching bag for the family overcrowded with children who have been overdoted upon. I'm tempted to have my tubes tied. Fortunately I'm being fed well.
I'll upload a couple of photos from my recent trip to Singapore (Adeline Tan you're an evil woman for suggesting Far East Plaza and Haji Lane. I didn't get to go to the latter, but Far East left me in tears of joy, with an emptier wallet and the constant cursing at the dismal rate of the ringgit. oh and let's not forget Bugis. Gah, shanshine. I thank yous from the bottom of my heart. I also heart the other little sunny islanders and the Big Bird near the border!) soon, but now I'm a bit sleep deprived from wrapping presents, house-cleaning, pride-swallowing, itsy-bitsy-spidering like crazy, and reflecting (because there is nothing else I can do atm).
*prances around in cotton nightie*
happy boxing day everybody!
"Zahir, in Arabic, means visible, present, incapable of going unnoticed. It is someone or something which, once we have come into contact with them or it, gradually occupies our every thought, until we can think of nothing else. This can be either considered a state of holiness or madness."
- Faubourg Saint-Peres, Encyclopedia of the Fantastic (1953)
Building an Audience on YouTube
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment