
This amazing apron sold out at etsy. =(
a couple more things that I've gone gaga over.
ah. capitalism.

a sewing machine necklace!
and how awesome is this ring

I know it's pretty much a kitsch fest, but I like my men manly and my accessories kitschy.
I just wanted to say that.
anyway.
how I absolutely wish I could afford this.


But I'm pretty happy with my cuckoo clock necklace. =)
argh too many things I like on etsy!!! evil evil website
a couple more things that I've gone gaga over.
ah. capitalism.

a sewing machine necklace!
and how awesome is this ring

I know it's pretty much a kitsch fest, but I like my men manly and my accessories kitschy.
I just wanted to say that.
anyway.
how I absolutely wish I could afford this.


But I'm pretty happy with my cuckoo clock necklace. =)
argh too many things I like on etsy!!! evil evil website
No comments:
Post a Comment