The sad part is I can't pack you in my luggage and hang out with for you two months and a bit. The happy part is I get to hang out with my family for two months and a bit.
The sad part was saying goodbye at the airport, as usual around this time of year. The happy part was that I got upgraded to business class.
The sad part was, the entertainment system was wacky. The happy part was that I got free flow champagne and slept like a log.
The sad part was, you weren't with me. But on the flipside, it was a pretty packed flight and you wouldn't have enjoyed it.
The sad part was, my hometown has changed so much, pretty much everything I remember has been altered. On the other hand, nothing is never worth remembering in this context.
But despite it all, I have things to look forward to, sideways, eitherways, coming or going.
Building an Audience on YouTube
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment