
Rested and relaxed.
and red-haired!
Now I just have to find it in me to complete assignments that are due on the 31st of October.
*groan*
Have I been distracted to a point where I've forgotten why I'm here in the first place?
*double groan*
On a happier note, finishing the movie Zeitgeist scared me out of my mind. In a good way.
Oo. And I'd very much like to welcome the latest member of my family, who is temporarily known as Baby Boy X v 1.2! And congrats to my sister who managed to withstand what, according to her, is forgettable pain and agony. To my disgruntled disappointment, being a baby machine still fails to make her the fat one in the family. sigh. >=)
Oh well. Shan and I had dim sum on an indeliberate whim yesterday and I also had ice-cream after and I'd like to jiggle my belly happily.





No comments:
Post a Comment