Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want. and more stupid things

Ok.

So some of you may know that I alternate between two homes (one free and fancy and the other one scrapes at the bottom of my reluctant and empty wallet). But I pay the price for both in very different ways.

In one home, I'm able to do anything I damn well please besides walking around naked (though I must say I have thought of it but I don't want the other tenants to roll around foaming at the mouth).

The other is my supposed designated home, but I have to tiptoe and shush myself or the objects I'm holding at random times in the day and night, or, just confine myself to a self-made hole/mess in the wall. No karaoke-ing allowed in the middle of the night. but then I get to play with my nephew which and whom I love dearly. ok that came out wrong.


ANYWAY


In one those rare occasions in the designated home where no one else was there, i decided to vent my well honed cooking skills and display it flamboyantly in a state where a) hey i got to actually COOK in the KITCHEN for once without shusshing myself b) it's ok if i dunno where everything is, i'll just...fumble my way through.

The food ended up being a confused cross between a wannabe omelet on soggy tomatoes, and i decided to improve it by adding WAHEYY teriyaaaki!!

I couldn't open the bottle, so I cleverly wedged the sharp, bendy knife I was using under the lid (3 guesses as to where i got this idea from).

And before I knew it, the very tip of the bendy knife snapped under the lid and I was left with...a demented metal thing which used to be a knife.

*blinks*

on top of that I accidentally bid and WON an item on ebay within the space of 2 mins upon logging onto eBay itself.

and the item was a pair of shiny black metallic leggings from CHINA.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I just bid on them just to see if i would win!!!!!!!(????????) gwenda do u seriously think that they could pass off as the sass and bide rat pants and did u even WANT the rats to begin with?


I am appalled with myself.





I really want a ukulele. So I can break into song whenever I want.

No comments: