Monday, October 13, 2008

Red Alert


by the amount of photos I'm sure you already get the fact that
I LOOOOVEEE MY new red hair.

courtesy of garnier and shan.




It's not really that drastic unless it's under the light which is EXACTLY what I want.
having obvious roots and indistinguishably murky ends i.e. looking like a dipstick is what I've had to live with for the past...3 months?

Not a pretty sight.

Oh and to have 3 blog posts for the one day just sums up
my new status as an addition to the unemployment statistics.

How is this for having too much time on your hands?


Oh well. Going to Cellar Bar for dinner, Max Brenner's for dessert AND watching 'Body of Lies' afterwards

as a celebration makes me think that

well, maybe being jobless isn't such a bad thing after all.

i'll miss talking to the american shoppers. they have kept me entertained. and I shall miss making long-distanced calls to my family for free. at least I milked it for all it's worth. =D





Posted by Picasa

No comments: