Thursday, October 23, 2008

rain on me

something evil has been distracting me these past few days.

take it from me, I've always refrained from watching or even reading materials that come in sequential series, no matter how bad it is, because I would forego everything else i.e. what little life I have just to get to the END of it. Meteor Garden started it, and Harry Potter nearly made me fail my exams.

But this time, I thought 'oh, why not, I've never watched Korean drama anyway so I'll just give it a shot'.

Korean Drama of choice: Full House
= sleeping with my laptop, rushing home to my laptop, ignoring phonecalls
ok spoilers ahead for those who have yet to watch this and intend to watch it.


http://www.intobox.com/kstarzone/picture/rain/rain_01.jpg

can you blame me

I'm a believer.




http://www.brokenenigma.com/asiafan/Full_House/FH_YoungJae01.jpg

[Sweet_2.jpg]

http://03.img.v4.skyrock.net/034/loveasian/pics/1329571250.jpg

http://yeinjee.com/asianpop/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/korean-rain.jpg

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/bi-rain-49573.jpg

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/bi-rain-161680.jpg

hellOOoo, NURSE.


what?

sorry. I got distracted.

Oh yeah. The drama.

Well, i found it slow in the beginning, then it started to get really interesting and then towards the later middle part it was quite frustrating and I was about to throw in the towel.

I guess there's a reason why they're called "dramas", but come on, man, how long can you stretch and drag on refraining yourself from revealing your feelings when you're already blue in the face? one of them was always mind-fucking the other, and then convincing themselves to like someone they don't like, it's like a whole
mindfucking masturbation/orgy. excuse the profanity. but AARGH I was so into it I was mind-fucked along with it, screaming along going "just TELL HER ALREADY! COMMME OONNN!"

...


In the end it felt like letting go of an extremely well-held fart when everything came to light.

and this only happened during the last episode where they desperately tried to make up for all the spoiled fun in the beginning by showing a ton of lovey-dovey scenes.

I'll say one thing though, it was extremely addictive for me and I still got majorly sucked into it despite making these remarks.

and this guy's face with a cuteness that shouldn't be possible at his age helped too.

I swear when he smiles he looks like an eight-year-old with his head stuck on an extremely buff adult body.

awwww.

is it just me or was his whole "I'm Coming", "Rain is Coming" world tour theme perversely provocative?

rrrawr.


AND THIS WOMAN! OMG!

[Kang_Hae_Won_010010.jpg]

hon, we do NOT wear underwear as outerwear!

and do you know HOW many TIMES she constantly repeats that she can't stand being lonely and how she won't survive being alone? throughout 16 episodes??

woman! get a pet!

either her portrayal is damn good or the subtitles were whacked.

No comments: