Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kidult

The last two days have been spent in a random whirlwind of skipping lectures and enjoying myself thoroughly without a care in the world.


Going for dinners with my brother, watching movies, using too much money (on food), wiling away my time, browsing through the city aimlessly: but things could not be better.

I give myself 5 more days till I have to buckle down and get some work done for the Oct 31st assignments.


and from then on I will get back to fitting the bill of a Uni student. No more spontaneity, uncalled for bouts of screw-this-shit-let's-get-out-of-here's and not using my brain.

In my jobless state, I have a couple of resume-dropping stops to make tomorrow, but I think they're mostly aimed towards those who are IN Melbourne for most of the summer. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

so here's to another 5 days of unbridled self-entertainment and random activity!

The sort of thing I love.

No comments: