I know I sound like a wannabe extra from Heroes, but really, I look around and I feel like I'm just wasting my time and energy on things that do not even matter. Like my days just pass and flow through
Highly successful entrepreneurs with the same educational credentials as my pinky leave me astounded and jealous. I feel like I should just get a move on and start finding out my passion and competence in at least one field, SOMETHING, so I can make money out of it, and be one of the lucky people who do what they love for a living. I need to get off my ass and DO SOMETHING. BUT WHAT????
I do not want to fade into the melting pot of senseless spending and preoccupation with materialistic worth and superficial values. I do not want to waste the ridiculous wad of money pooled into my education just so that I have "enough intelligence" to equip myself with as I inevitably face marriage and children and domesticity. I will absolutely pulverize the next person who tells me this is my undeniable destiny.
let me be successfully big!
but not around the hips and the waist. (bimbotic subconscious fails to be repressed)
2 comments:
yes i know exactly what you mean. i just wasted my sunday and i'm so dissapointed in myself. shouldve done something more productive that may have benefited me for the greater good. lol.
I'm pretty sure you have studying to do don't you? LOL
Post a Comment