I should be finishing my assignment. But I can't help thinking about Halloween costumes (I'm not even sure whether I'll be able to attend any halloween soirees, but my mind is one big distraction tool)
Something creative, but does not require me forking out tons of $$.
a hippie?

naked and free.
definitely cheap.
practicality= zero. and exposure of serious fripples, fripples, frozen nipples.
1940s Pin-Up Girl

pffft. Yeah right.
I've downed too many m&ms to even consider this.
in that case...
Pregnant Woman

definitely easier to pull off.
practical. and cheap!
(empire-cut dress, check. pillow, check.)
point being?
quite pointless.

cheongsam ghost??????
>=)
suck in my belly for all it's worth.
being blue in the face can be part of my costume..
hm..one to consider.
and I already have a cheong sam. so that would be cheap.
oh well.

when all else fails there's the
when-shit-hits-the-fan costume.
Something creative, but does not require me forking out tons of $$.
a hippie?

naked and free.
definitely cheap.
practicality= zero. and exposure of serious fripples, fripples, frozen nipples.
1940s Pin-Up Girl

pffft. Yeah right.
I've downed too many m&ms to even consider this.
in that case...
Pregnant Woman

definitely easier to pull off.
practical. and cheap!
(empire-cut dress, check. pillow, check.)
point being?
quite pointless.

cheongsam ghost??????
>=)
suck in my belly for all it's worth.
being blue in the face can be part of my costume..
hm..one to consider.
and I already have a cheong sam. so that would be cheap.
oh well.

when all else fails there's the
when-shit-hits-the-fan costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment